We partner with public non-profit foundations and drug manufacturer programs to help make sure your prescriptions are affordable and accessible.
Types of Financial Assistance
There are 2 types of financial assistance available to patients to lower their out-of-pocket costs for specialty prescriptions.
- Offer financial assistance through drug manufacturers
- Secondary form of payment to offset a patient’s copay or out-of-pocket costs
- Covers most brand name drugs
- CANNOT be used by Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal or state funded program
- Offer financial assistance through organization to help uninsured, underinsured, and government funded patients
- Have criteria patients must meet before receiving benefits
- Qualifying criteria can include:
- Coverage for select medications
- Yearly applications
- Compliance with taking medications as prescribed