We believe that high deductibles and copays should not prevent anyone from receiving the medications they need. That’s why our Movement Disorder Copay Assistance Program is designed to help patients reduce their copays and out-of-pocket costs for their medication. Our program works with various organizations and manufacturer assistance programs to help make a patient’s medication affordable.
How Do I Qualify?
- You are receiving treatment in the United States
- Your Insurance is paying for a portion of your medication
- You are currently diagnosed and being treated for one of the following movement disorders:
- Huntington’s Disease
- Tardive Dyskinesia
- Tourette Syndrome
How Do I Apply?
- You can call us at (347)-691-3494 or toll-free at (800)-496-6111
- You can also fill out our Contact Form and someone will call you back within 1-2 business days.